Data: Is a distinct piece of information, usually formatted in a special way. It is all about data information that is transmitted and stored. Data is essentially the plain facts and statistics collected during the operations of a business. They can be used to measure/record a wide range of business activities-both internal and external.
Analytics: Is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful patterns in data. Applying data patterns towards effective decisions making. It is the connection between data and effective decision making within an organization.
Data Analytics: Is changing business models, helping organizations keep a track of the customers’ profile using new opportunities. This is helping them to make smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits, and happier customers.
How is it changing Business Opportunities?
It helps understand the nature of the business and business environment. What is driving business nature and understanding market behavior at the same time?
- It is to identify its strengths and weaknesses.
- To get diagnostics at the enterprise, business unit, and business process levels.
- To study the insight into the situation and take any appropriate action.
Harness the new opportunities
To study the market carefully and study the market opportunities and forecast the market occasion and work accordingly. It helps in checking the pulse of your organization. It helps in incorporating data analysis into key decisions across all departments, including sales, marketing, the supply chain, customer service, and other core business functions.
Enterprise information management (EIM)
This helps you in taking advantage of social, mobile, analytics, and cloud technologies to improve the way the data is managed and used across the company.
- It helps you streamline your business practices.
- Enhance collaboration efforts.
- Boost employee productivity in and out of the office.
Business model transformation
Companies that embrace big data analytics and transform their business models in parallel will create new opportunities for revenue streams, customers, products, and services. Forecasting demand and sourcing materials to accounting and the recruitment and training of staff, every aspect of your business can be reinvented.
- Help in capitalizes on new opportunities,
- Building trust with customers who hold vital data,
- Finding ways to gain insight and implement results quickly.
Making data-centric business
Data-centric business isn’t just an asset, it’s currency.it’s the source of your core competitiveness.
- Insight: Including mining, cleaning, clustering, and segmenting data to understand customers and their networks, influence, and product insight.
- Optimization: Analyzing business functions, processes, and models.
Exploring new business models to further the evolution and growth of your customer base. Data Analytics is swiftly overturning the way we do business. These are some facts which data analytics enables us to do that is how we become a forward-thinking company and gain competitive advantages in the marketplace.
This helps in identifying business opportunities, it helps in forecasting future events and acts accordingly. It helps them to make smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits, and happier customers.